Hello my dear sweet blog. I HAVE MISSED YOU!
I love writing but tend to get so caught up in my “busy” life that I never make time for it anymore and that makes my heart ache for realz!
Anyway, I’m back for a second to write my BIRTHDAY BLOG POST. It’s basically tradition at this point, and I love being able to look back on these.
Ugh, Hi, seriously I have missed you. I have missed sitting in front of my laptop and just pouring (typing) my heart out.
In true Jessica fashion I have procrastinated this and it has now been a little over a month since my birthday…..oops.
Last year I made 21 goals, and achieved *most of them:
- Ran a 5k
- went to Hawaii
- got my concealed carry permit!
- bought a car (lol I mean I’m still in debt but I own like 10% of it right now)!!!!
- donate blood & get over my fear of needles
- went to Seattle
- go somewhere 21+
Okay, so 7/21, not amazing but still freaking proud of myself.
Here are my 22 goals for this year:
- Get a nose job
- Run a 10k
- See the northern lights
- Travel outside the US
- Get a back tuck
- Learn to snowboard
- Halloween Disney
- See Bad Suns in concert
- Hike timp! (this is on my list every year, but I FREAKING MEAN IT THIS TIME)
- Start a podcast
- Get my mile to 9:30 or below (hi, I’m very slow)
- Go to Lake Powell
- Get PT certification
- Go camping
- Go to a rave
- Get my passport!!!
- Eat enough food enough food everyday! (sometimes I forgot to eat all together or will only eat around 700 calories so we are fixing that)!
- Put $3,000 into savings
- Read 1 book a month *I will now be taking book recommendations SOS!!
- Go to Saguaro national park
- See the grand canyon
- Stargaze in Bryce Canyon
Anyway I am super excited for this year, I just have such a magical feeling about 22!
Thanks for stopping by!